An Old Friend An Old Friend

That was ok

Don't many serious movies on newgrounds so its pretty cool that you gave one a try. Just a few tips though. Just text on a black screen does not set the mood for what you wanted. Next time you should try different effects until you see something you like. Example: when the scene by the grave you could put words with an alpha of about 60 float across the screen slowly to give it a sad feel.
Also your scenes look much nicer. Since you only tween them try adding nicer clean look to them. And since this was like a cartoon movie you should have tried to kinda make things out of place. Like for the building you should of made it like a sqaure bottom but as it goes furthur up kinda deform it to one side. That gives it a cartoonish look.
And one more thing draw your scenes on paper first and try drawing it from different angles until you see an angle that fits the emotion you want.
Over all it was a really good movie and I liked the poem also gj.

Friz responds:

Thanks for the tips. Say, why the name? Is it any reference to my company, Planet Arse Productions?

Snail Race Snail Race

hahaha man that was great!!

Good job. I love watching movies that have a ending with a twist. great job keep up the work

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

YOU THE MAN!!

I haven't even seen it yet nate but I know i'm in for a treat. I just want to say thanks for helping me out alot. Your the best man. (allie munro)

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

That was awesome man! I loved the way you started the movie. Coming down from the moon to the house showing credits. I love that part more than anthing else. The thing about this movie is that it is fucking true. All you little basterds out there should go get a fucking life.

Fight Tribute/help Fight Tribute/help

SLICK!!

Awesome job man! Is this movie going to be a all action cause the scene with the guy by the water looked as if he was thinking of something, like broke up with his gf or something.

FMHQ Short 1 FMHQ Short 1

again more tremendous work by Pat

Listen I have been watching you draw for what no ummm 6 years ok. The first thing I ever saw you draw was a grasshope and Mrs Feraburgers class. The year we made that Pioneer poster for her. The only time I ever see you draw your best is in flash man. I know you can do better than ya do now. Look a steve 2 for example look at how well you drew out the new version of steve. I mean wow man!! You even thought you improved alot. The thing is man ya really didn't. you did a bit but you could always do that. Now listen yuo piece a gutter rat shit. Your flash work can be some of the best here. Your jsut to goddamn lazy!! I think if you work hard Steve 2 could be one of the best just like Genryu's Blade. Remember though do something noone else has thought of. easy your stuff can be the shit man.

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

Wow

Thats was very nicely done man. I'm new so I have been watching alot of movies. Yours is really really good. This guy below me likes to swear alot lol.

Kong Kong

wow good job!!

This was the second movie I ever saw in flash. I saw it a long long time ago. Then I left for awhile until this place got more popular and now I signed up and now reviewing this awesome movie. I have it 9 cause there was just something about this move that just didn't click. Almost like it is missing something. I think it was the suspense music was too soft I don't know for sure. Good job man.

Brutality Brutality

oh my god!!

I don't care what anyone says. This is the best movie ever made for flash and will ever be made. The only thing I didn't like is how the other bad guy didn't fight. And just as it look as if he was it ended. Kind of a downer but i'm happy with what I saw. Great job!!

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

GREAT MOVIE!!

I really liked how made the hair on those people. very nicely done. The graphice on the transformers were also nicely done. good job