Snake Remix II Snake Remix II

Again?

Yes man I was playing snake all day yesterday. I reviewed your last one so read that to see why I played it so long. I came her to vote fave again but instead saw this. I added ya to my msn I was wondern if you could go on so you can send me the swf file so I don't have to keep coming here. Make another one also man they rock. Good job

Snake Remix Snake Remix

Awesome man. This reminds me of a game I played when I was very little called matherblaster ahaha. I used to play all the time in like grade 1 and I loved it.

BloodBug BloodBug

Awesone!!

I found that game very addicting. Its a big improvement from your last movie. Too bad it got blammed so people can see how much you improved. I give you a 5. I'll tty on msn.

Armegalo responds:

Hey, thanks dude, I know, it looks like I jumped from a crappy animator, to a Pro, but the truth is that I just made those crappy movies for my little brother and put them on NG, but I really started to work on this game even before I knew NG.

Metal Star Metal Star

say that was pretty good

The only problems I found was that you have like 0.10000secs to react to each enemy before they shoot you and sometimes there is like 3-5 of them all at once so it made it very hard. Also you should use more of a variety of soundeffects to spice up the game. Either than that it was pretty cool. I'll keep my open for the next one

Emeciton responds:

thank u. i'll keep that in mind. u c ppl this is wat NG needs. constructive reviews so that author can improve and there wont be ne more "GAY FUCKING SHITTY MOVIES" as most of u have dubbed them.

Bushido Fighters Bushido Fighters

Nicely done!!

I never download games cause I just prefer to watch movies all the time. I just downloaded this cause I heard it was kinda like virtual fighter. Good looking characters. I would have gave you a 10 but actions were just a little slow thats all. Good job man!!