An Old Friend An Old Friend

That was ok

Don't many serious movies on newgrounds so its pretty cool that you gave one a try. Just a few tips though. Just text on a black screen does not set the mood for what you wanted. Next time you should try different effects until you see something you like. Example: when the scene by the grave you could put words with an alpha of about 60 float across the screen slowly to give it a sad feel.
Also your scenes look much nicer. Since you only tween them try adding nicer clean look to them. And since this was like a cartoon movie you should have tried to kinda make things out of place. Like for the building you should of made it like a sqaure bottom but as it goes furthur up kinda deform it to one side. That gives it a cartoonish look.
And one more thing draw your scenes on paper first and try drawing it from different angles until you see an angle that fits the emotion you want.
Over all it was a really good movie and I liked the poem also gj.

Friz responds:

Thanks for the tips. Say, why the name? Is it any reference to my company, Planet Arse Productions?

Snail Race Snail Race

hahaha man that was great!!

Good job. I love watching movies that have a ending with a twist. great job keep up the work

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

YOU THE MAN!!

I haven't even seen it yet nate but I know i'm in for a treat. I just want to say thanks for helping me out alot. Your the best man. (allie munro)

Snake Remix II Snake Remix II

Again?

Yes man I was playing snake all day yesterday. I reviewed your last one so read that to see why I played it so long. I came her to vote fave again but instead saw this. I added ya to my msn I was wondern if you could go on so you can send me the swf file so I don't have to keep coming here. Make another one also man they rock. Good job

Snake Remix Snake Remix

Awesome man. This reminds me of a game I played when I was very little called matherblaster ahaha. I used to play all the time in like grade 1 and I loved it.

BloodBug BloodBug

Awesone!!

I found that game very addicting. Its a big improvement from your last movie. Too bad it got blammed so people can see how much you improved. I give you a 5. I'll tty on msn.

Armegalo responds:

Hey, thanks dude, I know, it looks like I jumped from a crappy animator, to a Pro, but the truth is that I just made those crappy movies for my little brother and put them on NG, but I really started to work on this game even before I knew NG.